1. With the VGHA.org website opened in your browser, find the green shaded rectangle with text in the upper right hand corner. Select Login and type your username and password in the spaces provided. Click on the Remember Me checkbox so the next time you visit the VGHA website, it remembers your username and password, and Select Submit.
2. Now, Select Your Profile also in the upper right hand corner to open Your Profile page. On the left hand side, under the Welcome message, find the words Your Profile and the links underneath.
3. Select Change Password. Change your initial password to one of your own choosing, and Select Submit.
4. Select Update Profile to see the information transferred from our prior database to new website’s Membership Records.
a. During your Profile setup, please:
i. Confirm the existing information is correct, especially email address (see notes below) and phone numbers.
ii. Add missing information, such as Mailing Address (even if it is your VG address), Residence Status (helps us making better Selections in contacting you), phone numbers, Birthday, and Emergency Contact information.
iii. Join Committees.
iv. Choose your existing Role on the VGHA Board, Condos Board or Committees (to help in contacting you about meetings and events).
v. Enter your Social Media site information, including Nextdoor, Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.
vi. Enter your Company Name and Company website information if you own a company or your company owns the property in Village Green.
b. Special notes about email addresses.
i. Please check your email address and make sure it is entered correctly.
ii. Each email address in our Membership Records must be unique.
iii. If you share an email address with your spouse or partner, please consider creating an email address unique to you so you may receive emails concerning Calendar/RSVP events, etc.
iv. If you don’t want to manage a second email account, consider forwarding the newly created personal email account to your main shared email account.
v. If you don’t have a personal email address or need to create a personal email account, you may want to consider either a Gmail or Outlook email address as either will allow you to add Calendar events directly to your personal Calendar.
vi. Having your own personal email account will allow you to take advantage of the new website’s features while fulfilling the website’s requirement for a unique email address for every Member.
vii. If you find a placeholder email such as email@example.com in the email address field, we did not have your email address in our records or we had one email address for your family.
viii. Please do not delete the “fake” placeholder email address if you do not have a personal email address to replace it. The system requires an email address in this field. Any email sent to your “fake” placeholder email address will bounce back to the sender as it cannot be delivered.
c. When you have completed this page, please Select Save.
5. Select Add Profile Photo. Now Select Choose File and pick a photo from your hard drive. When the photo has uploaded, Select Save.
6. Finally, Select update Directory Preferences and choose whether you want your Profile information included in the Membership Directory.
a. If you Select Yes, a menu of options appears so you may choose which fields you would like to show and who can see the field’s information.
b. Select Only other members can see for those fields you would like to show in the Membership Directory, and Select Save.