Instructions on How to Pay Your 2024 Membership Dues
Posted on Nov 5th, 2023
- When you are logged in (do not use Explorer), Select Your Profile in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- On the left side of Your Profile page, you will click the link labeled Renew Your Membership. The next step is to then click View Payment Instructions. You can now choose to either pay online via our safe and secure payment processor, Stripes, or print your invoice in order to send a check.
- If you do not see a link, your co-owner's profile should have the link to renew your membership and view the invoice.
- Your co-owner will need to login and follow the above directions.
- We apologize for this inconvenience. We are working with the site developer to address this so all owners may view the Membership Dues invoice.
- If you wish to print a copy of your invoice, open the invoice. From a PC, right click from inside the invoice and select print to print to your printer.
- If you are unable to reach your invoice, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you a 2024 Membership Dues Form via email so you may pay your dues by check.
- If you wish to pay by check, the directions and address for mailing a check are included on the invoice. Checks may be sent to:
Village Green Homeowners Association
PO Box 20372
Tampa, FL 33622-0372
Thank you for supporting the VGHA!