Our new website is hosted by HOA-sites, a provider focusing on the needs of communities like ours! The new website is user-friendly, interactive, adaptable to computer, tablet and smartphone screens, and ready to accept online payments.
With a focus on improving communications and reducing costs (e.g., printing, mailing, administrative), the new website will allow the Board and Committees more opportunities to reach our Members, and to do so in a more timely manner. And, Members will be able to participate on the website as well.
New Website Highlights
Each Member has a unique login username. Some pages are viewable by the Public while other pages are viewable only by Members (and Renters of Members).
For those whose email is in our files, you should have received two email notices with instructions on how to login to the website. The first email contained a link in lieu of a password. The second email explained that there wasn't a password, but a link. The link takes you to a page to request a new password by providing your email address, then you receive an email with another link, and that link takes you to a page to set your password.
When you are logged in, Select Your Profile in the upper right hand corner of the screen next to your name.
On the Your Profile page, you will find a link to renew your membership, view your invoice and be offered the opportunity to pay online via our safe and secure payment processor, WePay. There is a small convenience fee for credit card transactions.
Note: If you do not see a link, your co-owner should have the link to renew your membership and view the invoice. Your co-owner will need to login and follow these directions OR send firstname.lastname@example.org an email and we will switch your designators in the system so you may renew the membership and view the invoice. We apologize for this inconvenience. We are working with the site developer to address this so all owners may view the Dues invoice.
If you wish to print a copy of your invoice, open the invoice. From a PC, right click from inside the invoice and select print to print to your printer.
If you are unable to reach your invoice, please send an email to email@example.com. We will send you a 2017 Dues Form via email so you may pay your dues by check.
If you wish to pay by check, please make checks payable to the Village Green Homeowners' Association and write your VG address in the Memo field. Send checks to:
Village Green Homeowners' Association
PO Box 14342
Bradenton, FL 34280-4342
What’s New and Different?
The new website’s features include Calendar and Event Registration.
- Register for an event online from Calendar or Event Registration, and receive a confirmation by email.
- Add the event/activity to your personal Gmail or Outlook calendar directly from Calendar or Event Registration.
- See a list of registered attendees under the event. Contact friends to encourage them to register. Most Social Committee events have limited seating available.
- Receive a reminder email prior to the meeting!
- Event Registration tracks total reservations and provides automatic cutoff when the maximum number have registered.
- Organizers receive a count and printout of attendees.
We are now using the new website exclusively (instead of Nextdoor) for our events/activities to take full advantage of our website’s Calendar and Event Registration features.
More features include:
- Each Member has a Profile, accessed after Login by selecting My Profile in the upper right corner of the Home Page.
- Members choose whether they want to be included in a VGHA Membership Directory by editing Update Directory Preferences from the Profile page. The Membership Directory is available to Members (and Renters of Members). Members control how much information to share via the Directory. By sharing contact information via the Directory, Members will be able to reach each other more readily.
- Each Member will be able to upload and post Photo Albums to their Profile. Members will be able to post to Classifieds, Garage Sales, Properties for Sale/Rent (for personal listing), Recipe Book, Pet Directory, Lost & Found, Find a Sitter (House, Pet, Kid), and Reviews (Recommendations).
- Businesses may purchase ads, choosing from Sponsor or Business Directory. Realtors may purchase a subscription to post their VG listings on Properties for Sale/Rent. Advertisers pay to be listed on our Sponsors page, Business Directory Listings and Properties for Sale/Rent. Proceeds from these advertisements will help support the website. Please patronize our advertisers!
- If you are a VGHA Member and own a business for which you would like to purchase advertising space, please Register (next to Login) your Business to create an account. The system requires a different Username and Password for Advertising and Member accounts. This is necessary for billing purposes and to protect Member privacy. We hope you will understand and apologize for any inconvenience.
- Association Annual Meeting and Board Meeting Agendas, Minutes, President’s Reports, Newsletters and other documents will continue to be posted to the VGHA.org website for reading or printing.
- Instructions for logging in and updating your Profile are in the FAQs under Association.
How to Pay Your 2017 Dues
Your Dues invoice is available online. We hope you will help VGHA reduce postage and printing costs by accessing your invoice through your account on our website.
Follow the directions below to reach your online invoice.
- Select Login (not Register) in the upper right corner of the page. The Login screen will appear.
- Enter your Username. Your Username was included in the email announcement of the website. If we don't have your email address on file, a paper mailing was sent on Dec. 9 and that mailing contained your Username.
- Enter your Password, or Select Forgot Password to create a new password. If you are unable to login or create a password, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Now, Select Your Profile also in the upper right hand corner to open your Profile page. Click on the link on your Profile page to renew your membership and create your 2017 Dues invoice, view your invoice, and pay via WePay, our safe and secure online payment processor. WePay's small convenience fee amount shows on the WePay screen prior to processing your payment.
- If you do not see a link, your co-owner should have the link to renew your household membership and view the invoice. Your co-owner will need to login and follow these directions. We apologize for this inconvenience. We are working with the site developer to address this so all owners may view the Dues invoice.
- If you wish to print a copy of your invoice, open the invoice. From a PC, right click from inside the invoice and select print to print to your printer.
- If you wish to pay by check, make your check payable to VGHA and add your VG street address in the memo field. Mail your check to: VGHA, PO Box 14342, Bradenton, FL 34280-4342.