Membership in VGHA is open to all Village Green Homeowners.
Dues are $95.00 if paid by December 31, 2019 dues paid after the December 31, 2019 are $100 per year per home or condo. Dues support the Maintenance of the Village Green Common Grounds, and administrative costs of the VGHA.
Owners who pay dues may join, and participate on, this website. Renters of owners who pay dues may also join, and participate on, this website; however, not all functions will be available to Renters.
To vote at the Annual Member Meeting, dues must be paid on or by that date.
Your Dues invoice is available online. We hope you will help VGHA reduce postage and printing costs by accessing your invoice through your account on our website. "WePay" is a secure online payment process. Online payments save time and effort for our volunteers. Or, click here for mail in form.
Follow the directions below to reach your online invoice.
- Login under your Username.
- Enter your Password, or Select Forgot Password to create a new password.
- When you are logged in, Select Your Profile in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- On the Your Profile page, you will find a link to renew your membership, view your invoice and be offered the opportunity to pay online via our safe and secure payment processor, WePay.
- If you do not see a link, your co-owner should have the link to renew your membership and view the invoice.
- Your co-owner will need to login and follow these directions. We apologize for this inconvenience. We are working with the site developer to address this so all owners may view the Dues invoice.
- If you wish to print a copy of your invoice, open the invoice. From a PC, right click from inside the invoice and select print to print to your printer.
- If you wish to pay by check, click on Annual Dues Form, print the form and include the completed form with your check.
- Checks may be sent to:
Village Green Homeowners' Association
PO Box 14342
Bradenton, FL 34280-4342